Download in.out.side: the shell:
- demo (50MB)
- video capture of the demo (34MB xvid) and the
interactive part (9MB xvid), for those who have old hardware (beware though,
the music is very low quality)
- DirectX 9.0c runtime installed.
- Video card that supports pixel shaders 2.0 and has at least 64MB memory
Tested and seems to work on:
- Radeon 9500 or GeForce FX5200 minimum.
- Radeon 9800, GeForce 6600 or better recommended, with 128MB.
- On slower cards or 64MB ones, don't go to very high resolutions; use
1024x768 or 800x600 or even 640x480 for the very low-end.
- On GeForce6800 or Radeon X800, use high resolutions and turn on
anti-aliasing. It should look good!
- GeForce 6800, 6600, 6200, FX5900, FX5700.
- Radeon X800, 9800, 9700, 9600, 9550, 9500.
- Something like a 2GHz CPU.
- Somewhat recent video card drivers.
- Comments at pouet.net here.
- Full demo and engine sourcecode here (direct link to downloads here).